Delivering Insight & Innovation
Software & Services that help you better understand your business and make informed decisions.
- BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio & HoriZZon Platform
- We offer world class Enterprise Architecture Modelling software, partnering with BiZZdesign
- As independents, we specialise in integrating architecture tools with a number of software vendors
- We develop our software add-ons that enhance modelling software
- EA Capability Start-up
- Capability Modelling & Maturity
- EA / Solution Architecture Consulting
- Strategies & Roadmaps
- Architecture Model Configuration
- Architecture Standards Training
- Architecture Software Training
Edifit Software Add-Ons
Advanced Microsoft Word Generation
Intuitive User Interfaces
Generate New Documents
Update Existing Documents
Custom Word Styles & Templates
JIRA & Confluence integration
Download Projects, Boards and Issues
Create Backlog Items
Publish architectures to Confluence Spaces using intuitive user interfaces
Download or Provision Azure Resource Groups & Services
De-Duplicate Architecture Artifacts
Merge Model Packages
Download & Upload SharePoint Lists
Advanced Model Artifact Exchange between Model Packages
& Modelling Tools
Advanced Word Document Generation
- The need to regularly produce architecture deliverables such as solution options analyses, high level designs and detailed level designs.
- The architecture is modelled using architecture tooling and stored in an architecture repository but then extracted or re-produced manually to create Word document deliverables.
- The deliverables are ‘living’ documents meaning there is a need to keep the architecture repository and documents in sync.
Architecture Model Rationalisation
- Separation of user modelling has resulted in multiple models, each of which contain many of the same architecture artifacts (objects, relations and views).
- This creates complexity, making it harder to navigate the architecture and derive insight from it.
- The dispersed modelling activities may be valid but there is a need to consolidate the holistic architecture to form a unique set of objects, relations and views.
- There may also be a need to consolidate the models (i.e. not just the artifacts they contain) into a single model. Alternatively the ‘master’ artifacts would remain in the same models – i.e. multiple models containing unique artifacts residing in a single model package.